Specify Campa by Clock-O-Matic Clock Movements and Controllers for your next tower clock project
LUMICHRON is proud to distribute CAMPA products in the USA and elsewhere in the world. CAMPA is a trademark of Clock-O-Matic of Holsbeek, Belgium. Near Brussels, it’s modern factory is set in a classic European town of old-world charm with centuries of craftsmanship and pride. Plus lots of beer, fries, and mayonnaise!
Since 1949, CAMPA has a long history of solid expertise in bells and clocks as a manufacturer of products for bell installations, monumental clocks, carillons and other related projects.
CAMPA Specialties include:
- Carillons, both manual and fully automated
- Bell ringing equipment, for both static (inside or outside ‘strikers’0 and rotating bells using Movotron electronic swinging system
- Synthetic bell sounds – ‘Digital bells’ or ‘chimes’
- Clocks and equipment used for Public space clocks, Floral Clocks, Astronomical clocks, Tower clocks
Other CAMPA brands include:
- Apollo, Tempus, and Tempora Masterclocks, intended for use in churches, schools, and business. The brochure in the link provides information on specifics. Or call us for more information 888-788-4838.
At LUMICHRON, we have found CAMPA to have high-quality, durable & reliable equipment, excellent customer service, and fast turn-around time.
We encourage you to browse and learn more on the CAMPA website.
Let LUMICHRON be your US facilitator!
LUMICHRON restored the operation of this 100-year-old tower clock using Clock-O-Matic equipment. Chimes for the original brass bell were also included in this restoration at the Oconto County Courthouse in Oconto, Wisconsin.
A typical LUMICHRON skeletal clock system with analog clock control would comprise of these CAMPA components, along with LUMICHRON-manufactured clock hands, custom clock face, and dial components such as hour markers and numbers.