A clock mounted on the exterior of a building, exposed to the weather. All of our clocks are built-to-order, as each application is different. Click here to request a quotation. A few considerations:
- Size depends on viewing distance and height of clock.
- Can be surface mounted, or set into a wall, out from a wall or on a pole
- May be internally illuminated
- May be non-illuminated w/exposed hands (see Skeletal Movement).
- Clocks less than 48" diameter usually have covered faces to protect the hands and dial.
Dials larger than 48" have exposed hands/dials (see Tower and Skeletal clocks)
- Clocks with covered faces have bezels in standard sizes 30", 36", 42", 48" diameter.
- Larger clocks require access from behind for service (see Tower clocks).
- Movement (time) control, power
- Manual, hard-wired, remote switch (run, fast, stop)
- GPS/Signal controlled, fully automatic, including daylight saving and power interruptions.
- 10 year battery power (clocks less than 48")